Charzer is a startup by IIT-NITians disrupting the field of Transportation in India. Charzer is funded by top Investors and also by the Government of Karnataka. We launched "Charzer", India's Biggest network of EV Charging stations at Move 2020, London and shook the Nation by storm. Charzer has been featured by top National and International Media like ET, Hindustan Times, Livemint, Indian Express, The Hindu, Autocar, fossbytes, The Entrepreneur, Quartz, Business Standard, Inc42, etc
At Charzer, we are building India’s biggest EV charging app which enables EV owners to locate, reserve, pay for, and operate EV charging stations. We have developed "Kirana Charzer", India's cheapest, compact, Iot-enabled EV charging station and disrupting the space by enabling millions of Kiranas and other stores on road to provice EV charging. We are the #1 charging station network in India and are partnered with major vehicle manufacturers as well. We are #1 in most google searches around EV charging in India. Launched in Feb 2020, we have grown rapidly and have raised a round of investment from marquee investors across India and Europe. We are looking for a dynamic Tech Lead to join our team.
The Tech Lead – Software Development will have to recruit and lead our technical teams that develops the complete platform for Charzer. As Tech Lead, your job is to help manage the entire life of the project, from conception to delivery. You will be part of the core team and work directly with the founders of the company to continuously brainstorm and innovate on the product. You will have the opportunity to rapidly grow into higher roles depending on your passion and performance and accelerate your career.
Flexible on compensation structure.
- Responsible for hiring and leading a development team
- Responsible for the quality of its technical deliverables.
- Ability to visualize, execute and deploy the complete architecture end-to-end
- Should be a hands on passionate software developer, writing clean code with a high respect for test cases and design integrity.
- Have 3-4 years of experience in full stack development
- Experience in developing enterprise class React Native mobile applications
- Should understand App Development (ios and android) enough to lead the project.
- 3-4 years of exp (No bar for a strong candidate with strong skill)
- Should have preferably worked in an early-stage startup environment (should have experience in hiring and building org)
- Knowledge of Full Stack development with strong backend experience
- Should have exp in AWS/GCP/Cloud computing tech.
- Exp with SQL/and NoSQL database
- Strong Leadership skills and communication skills. Ability to take complete ownership of projects
- Ability to work in a High paced startup environment with minimal guidance
Minimum Qualifications: B-Tech / B.E
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer