Lead Software Developer
Posted by Deepika Singh (@deepikacasaone)
CasaOne is a Bay Area head-quartered, contemporary furniture rental company -- we are reimagining a fragmented, old-school industry that has completely dropped the ball on serving urban millennials and businesses who like to access and experience, rather than own, pretty much everything. CasaOne is backed by Accel Partners and other prominent investors. CasaOne has offices in the SF Bay Area, LA, DC, NY, and Bangalore.
CasaOne is looking for a Tech Lead to focus on all technology initiatives to help the business grow in all the markets. We are looking for an extremely talented engineer who loves solving challenging problems, building an extremely talented team, and making an impact through technology.
- Building scalable tech platforms for an emerging business vertical
- Exceeding customer expectations through great experience on web/mobile and customer facing tools
- A relentless focus on improving system performance, making the best tech decisions for the current state of the product
- Setting direction for the team to ensure all developers are involved in making the best low-level and high-level architecture designs
- Collaborating with the Marketing/Ops/CS teams to deliver maximum value to the business
- Opportunity to help scale an early stage startup to an enterprise. Build and mentor a team that believes in building an MVP (Minimum Viable Product); gathering and analyzing data; developing a scalable solution to be deployed in the market to delight the customers
Do you want to build tech to make an impact in the $100B US Home Furnishing industry? Do you want to solve some of the most difficult and interesting problems that impact vendors/customers/designers in a meaningful way? If yes, then CasaOne is the perfect place for you.
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience and a minimum of 2 years of work experience as a tech lead
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering or in a related field. Masters in Computer Science preferred
- Exceptional ability to work across the tech stack (front-end and back-end)
- Proven experience in building tech services/systems that scale
- Ability to come up with multiple solutions to a problem
- Experience in mentoring teams and driving design/development/deployment decisions for platforms built for scale
- Prior expertise in managing resources for multiple parallel tech projects to ensure milestones are met that align with the business goal
CasaOne is Proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and value diversity at our company.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer