This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Self motivated Python developers
Posted by Anuj Walia (@anujc360)
We are a data enabled and technology driven education products and Services Company. Careers360 seamlessly integrates millions of student and institutional data points with user generated preferences of its 6 million plus monthly visitors to build sophisticated prediction and recommendation products to enable students explore and achieve career plans based on their interests and abilities.
From exam preparation to college recommendation, we have 250+ products used by a million students, cover 16000+ colleges and 300+ courses, driven by a 250+ member young team.
We are looking for self motivated developers having 1-3 years of experience to join our company.
- Prior experience developing and working on consumer facing web/app products
- Hands-on experience on Python.
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and OS concepts.
- Experience with at-least one modern web-based frameworks such as Django, Flask, Pyramid, Twisted, Tornado
- Personal ownership of projects and technical feature.
Nice to have:
- Preference for working on GNU/Linux platform.
- Working knowledge of MySQL/Mongo/Redis.
- Previously experience on working with distributed architectures.
- Experience on Gunicorn, uWSGI, nginx.
- Comfortable with bash, ssh, git, emacs/vim and working in a terminal in general.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
ReactFoo Delhi 2018: On React, alternatives to React, React Native and front-end engineering
As a Hasjob user, we have a special deal for you: 10% off on conference tickets. No hassle of adding discount code manually: just click on the buttons below and the discount will be auto-applied when you select a ticket.
Also, don't forget to checkout the workshop we have lined up as a part of this. Use this opportunity to upskill yourself and land a better job.