Campaign Works is a Toronto based political consulting company serving members seeking public office, since 2010. Members of our team have worked with hundreds of campaigns spanning the last decade providing campaign strategy, management, and marketing services.
With the addition of CampaignCTRL, a campaign management software suite, we intend to offer candidates tailored tools to effectively manage their run for office at scale.
Your Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or other related discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience building complex, scalable, high-performance web and mobile applications that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Extensive experience working with React JS and Redux
- Solid understanding of the DOM and related API's
- Experience working with RESTful APIs such as Twilio and Mapbox
- Have a good grasp of computer science fundamentals, including data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design
- Ability to prototype quickly with paper, wireframes or UI mocks to rapidly iterate on possible solutions
Who you are
- First and foremost, you love writing software. Your code is comprehensible, well-structured, highly performant
- You are curious and passionate about knowing “why”, whether it is why a use case is important for a customer, or why something strange happens one time in a hundred tries.
- You love both learning and teaching
- Agile development is second-nature; scrums, sprint planning, and retros
- You strive for quality, and are obsessed with unit tests, automation, and squashing bugs
- You possess a strong work ethic with great communication skills
If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you.
Nice to have:
- Experience in DevOps - CI/CD, Ansible
- Knowledge of hybrid/native mobile app development
- Knowledge/Experience working with back-end technologies
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible remote work set-up
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and make a mark
Technologies We Use: Ruby | Ruby on Rails | ReactJS | Postgres
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer