This post is from callwpi.com, which may or may not be affiliated with starstell.com
Posted by Tara T
- Ability to work closely with developers, designers, writers, etc
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, design rationale and research findings both verbally and visually.
- Produce storyboards, flowcharts, design prototypes and design specifications based on requirement.
- Good eye for design, highly detail oriented with the ability to create visual designs that effectively communicate product function and brand identity, including design and production of screen layouts, color palettes, typography, user interface elements and icons.
- Identify design problems and devise good solutions, balancing aesthetic choices with functional usability
- Can conduct usability testing and have familiarity with guerilla testing techniques.
- Continually keep yourself and team updated with the latest changes and trends in the industry.
- Must have worked on Responsive Design
- Should have knowledge of using photoshop or any other similar tools
- 2+ years of user experience/ user interface design experience
- Strong knowledge of user interfaces design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to Web & Mobile based applications
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
- Strong personal management skills
- Proficiency with visual design and prototyping tools such as AdobeCC (including XD), Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Excellent communication and organization skills with the ability to multi-task projects.
- Good proficiency in spoken and written English.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer