This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full-stack QA engineer/Software Testing
Posted by Rajesh Saravanan (@bytize)
Experience: 1-3 years
- Execution of the software-testing life cycle and process for multiple projects
- Creating the test plan & providing effort estimates for testing with inputs from the Project Manager and Development Team
- Preparing Datasets for accurate testing
- Writing and executing test cases/scenarios to verify specifications.
- Documenting Test Results in a structured format
- Performing feature tests based on a thorough understanding of feature requirements and desired behavior with cross-browser compatibility testing.
- Performing Responsive Testing on physical devices such as mobiles and tablets.
- Testing web and mobile applications within project deadlines
- Planning and executing Automated System Testing, wherever possible
- Creating & Maintaining Documentation, Checklists and Standard Operating Procedure for application testing and regression testing
- Identifying and reporting website bugs and other functional/usability issues in web applications and internal software tools, in a clear and comprehensive manner which aids the development team to fix the issues
- Validating fixes and maintaining clear and appropriate bug tracking and documentation of the root cause
- Proactively following up with the development team, getting resolutions and tracking the issues through to closure within established timelines.
- Creating Monthly Defect Reports
- Communicating clearly and efficiently with application developers and project/product owners
- Conduct Database verification with the testing team where required
- Performing regular page speed testing after releases to meet standards set
- Planning and Performing regular hygiene tests on developed applications
- Researching and Keeping updated on Software Testing Tools and using them to improve efficiency on projects
- Conducting Knowledge Sessions to share concepts and lessons learnt
- 1-3 years work experience in Manual & Automation Testing
- Knowledge of operating Selenium Web driver
- Experience of testing web applications.
- Working knowledge of functional, GUI, Performance and Regression testing.
- Strong knowledge of QA procedures, principles, and tools.
- Strong verbal and written (technical) communication skills to explain bugs and other issues identified and produce bug reports, documentation and feedback to both product owners and software developers.
- Knowledge of Responsive Testing
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Knowledge on databases Mysql, Monogo
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer