Frontend ReactJS engineer for a travel company
Posted by Bharath M (@byondtravel)
Byond is a discovery and booking platform for multi-day and same-day tours, offering unique, memorable experiences in over 50 countries. We curate expert advice and recommendations from a community of like-minded travelers and experts, and bring together local operators who offer these services, making the booking of experiences comparable, fast and easy.
You will work on:
Creating frontend applications for Byond that makes our customers come back repeatedly to plan and choose their trips, read immersive content and participate in a curated community. You'll also help us modernize and enhance the scope of our internal administration dashboards and publishing tools.
You may like this work if you:
- Posses a large degree of understanding of advanced, modern HTML and CSS
- Are deeply interested in working with our marketing and sales teams to understand customer requirements to come up with solutions to their problems
- Display a good sense of design and can guide our UI designers into creating clean, reusable components
- Are deliberate and care about the quality of your work deeply
What working with us looks like:
- We value trust and have built a culture around that. We figure out a roadmap together and leave it up to you execute in the best manner and timeframe possible
- We have a flat organization structure with no fixed reporting managers
- We expect you to take difficult technical calls with your teammates without much oversight
- We have a diverse office with women making up more than 50% of the people present. If you identify as male, you need to be comfortable working in such an environment
- We have a nice, bright office in Indiranagar that is close to all public transport options
If you have the necessary skills and are returning to work after a break, we really do encourage you to apply.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer