This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Graphic designer @ Buyhatke, Bangalore
Posted by Archana A (@archanabuyhatke)
What is buyhatke ?
Buyhatke is one of India’s most loved shopping research destinations and touches over 10 million user sessions a month. Buyhatke is working on building the most ubiquitous layer on any internet connected device and powering insights around anything commerce. Buyhatke has a lot of global firsts to its name and has got tremendous user love for the same. Buyhatke envisions to touch millions of users on a daily basis and help them have an amazing shopping experience and touch them at various decision-making points of their journey.
Who are we?
We are a passionate young team working on improving the decision making in shopping of a billion Indians. We have had amazing innovations that have impacted 10s of millions of people and we are just getting started.
Have a look at some of our products and Business lines:
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stakeholders etc.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer