Data Engineer - PySpark
Posted by Pranav Verma (@busigence)
APPLICATION LINK: https://tiny.one/busigence-work-data-engineer02
(madatory to apply to link above else application won't be processed)
Please go through the entire job post thoroughly before pressing Apply. There is an eleven characters french word _i_a_g_e_t_, a cold sauce, mentioned somewhere in the job post below. You shall be required to enter this french word in following application form. Applications with incorrect response shall not be processed.
Alongwith, post pressing Apply, you shall reach assessment page where you would need to spend three minutes to answer few technical questions. Applications with skipped or failed assessment shall not be processed.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Busigence is a Decision Intelligence Company. We create decision intelligence products for real people by combining data, technology, business, and behaviour enabling strengthened decisions.
Data Engineer - PySpark
Relevant Exp: 0-3 Years
Background: Been there-Done that
Compensation: Above industry standards
This is an immediate requirement. We shall have an accelerated interview process for fast closure - you would required to be proactive and responsive
We are looking for engineers with real passion for distributed computing with actual hands-on experience developing data application on PySpark. You would be required to work with our data science team on development of several data applications.
1. Must be able to fetching data from data sources (databases, APIs, flat files, etc.)
2. Must know in-and-out of functional programming in Python with strong flair for data structures, linear algebra, & algorithms implementation
3. Must be able to convert, break, & distribute existing Python codes to functional programming syntax
4. Must have worked on atleast one real world project in production on PySpark
5. Must have implemented complex mathematical logics through PySpark at scale on parallel/distributed clusters
6. Must be able to recognize code that is more parallel, and less memory constrained, and you must show how to apply best practices to avoid runtime issues and performance bottlenecks
7. Must have worked on high degree of performance tuning, optimization, configuration, & scheduling in PySpark
8. Must have integrated APIs, streams, databases, files (JSON, XML, CSV etc) through PySpark
1. Good to have working knowledge of first-class, high order, & pure functions, recurisons, lazy evaluations, and immutable data structures
2. A firm understanding of the underlying mathematics will be needed to adapt modelling techniques to fit the problem space with large data (1M+ records)
3. Worked on development of data platform
How to Apply
You should apply online by clicking "Apply Now".
Scaling established startup innovating & disrupting various domains through artificial intelligence. We bring those people onboard who are dedicated to deliver wisdom to humanity by solving the world’s most pressing problems differently thereby significantly impacting thousands of souls, everyday.
We are a deep rooted organization with success story having worked with folks from top tier background (IIT, NSIT, DCE, BITS, IIITs, NITs, IIMs, ISI etc.) maintaining an awesome culture with a common vision to build great data products. In past we have served fifty five customers and presently developing Enterprise AI products. More details at http://busigence.com/offering
We work extensively & intensely on big data, data science, machine learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning, data analytics, natural language processing, cognitive computing, and business intelligence.
We look for intent & talent, not skills
1. You must be [super sharp]
2. You must be [extremely energetic]
3. You must be [honourably honest]
In addition to the regular stuff which every good startup offers – Lots of learning, Food, Parties, Open culture, Flexible working hours, and what not….
We offer you: [Greatest work of life]
You shall be working on our revolutionary products which are pioneer in their respective categories. This is a fact.
We try real hard to hire fun loving crazy folks who are driven by more than a paycheque. You shall be working with creamiest talent on extremely challenging problems at most happening workplace
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer