Chief Technology Officer
Posted by Nithyakala Subramanian (@nithyamks)
Hello Tech Leader,
Buildmetrix is an angel-funded Global B2B SaaS Enterprise Software that builds innovative products for the real estate market. We are lying at the intersection of real estate and fintech and work closely with residential builders, developers, contractors, and NBFCs, HFCs.
We are cracking the trillion-dollar market and have taken up the challenge to digitize the real estate industry which has the least tech adoption.
We are looking for a CTO cum Product Manager who can solve real-time problems on robust and scalable SaaS. We want someone who is hands-on in building B2B products from scratch, a polyglot, and a team player who can collaborate and manage engineers.
You will be working closely with the Founder/CEO and other stakeholders.
Your Role And Responsibilities Are:
• Designing and Defining the overall structure of the Platform.
• Good understanding of product needs and features, implementing and designing the Tech architecture.
• Evaluating and choosing the right technology stack.
• Understanding the customer pain points and breaking down complex requirements into simple implementable product features.
• Constantly striving to improve the software development process and team productivity
• Hands-on with key development technologies
• 8+ Years of experience in product development.
• Experience in developing highly scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed backend services over LAMP , MERN , MEAN.
• Ability to map business requirements to technical specifications for developments
- Hands-On Experience In Technologies Like Backend : Java/ NodeJS / PHP / Python , Ruby on Rails (ROR) [ Full Stack ]
- Frontend : ReactJS/ Angular.JS / React Native
- Other Technologies: AWS, MySQL, Microservices Architecture, Docker, Firebase, MEAN, GraphQL, Docker and Kubernetes
- Prior experience working in a B2B SaaS Product and Product Management background.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Well-organized, self-motivated, and leadership skills
• Enjoys working on challenging problems
• Open to fast-pace and demanding startup environments
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer