Buildmetrix is an angel-funded Global B2B SaaS Enterprise Software that builds innovative products for the real estate market. We are lying at the intersection of real estate and fintech and work closely with residential builders, developers, contractors, and NBFCs, HFCs.
We are cracking the trillion-dollar market and have taken up the challenge to digitize the real estate industry which has the least tech adoption.
If you are someone who loves challenges and obsessed about building disruptive technology then,
What are you waiting for?
Jump on our bandwagon for this roller coaster ride.
As an Android Developer, you will work closely with the Product, UX/UI, and Back-end teams to design, and build features. You will also be developing and maintaining the project from scratch.
Having splendid programming competencies and a passion for developing programs or enhancing current ones is an added advantage.
You’ll be working closely with the leadership team and other stakeholders.
What do we expect:
- Extensive understanding of Android framework components and their respective lifecycles combined with a solid knowledge of multithreading, networking, offline storage, and performance tuning
- Experience with RxJava, RxAndroid, Dagger2, MVVM, MVP, OkHttp, Retrofit, Android Architecture Components, Picasso, Gson, Arch-components, etc.
- Proficient in Java, Kotlin, Android SDK, and the ecosystem • Expert level knowledge of Java, Android SDK, and Gradle, and experience working with Reactive framework (RxJava, RxAndroid) and dependency injection (Dagger) • Experience in developing content-rich applications including animation and window transition with Material Design • Knowledge of open-source Android ecosystem, libraries, design patterns, and architecture. • Prior experience working with REST APIs. • Should have a good understanding of advanced Android concepts like Custom Views, Accessibility Services, background processing APIs • Quick and good at debugging, including identifying memory leaks, performance bottlenecks, and using tools like ADB, proguard, etc • A constant desire to improve, learn more and take things to the next level and a passion for adopting the latest features in Android.
- At least 3 years of experience building, testing, deploying and maintaining Android applications (show us your apps on Google Play!)
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science engineering from a reputed institute (preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes)
- Should have worked on two or more Android apps in the past.
- Prior experience working in a product company. B2B SaaS is preferred.
- Excellent English written and communication skills
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer