Buildmetrix is an angel-funded B2B SaaS Enterprise Sofware that builds innovative products for the real estate market. We work closely with residential builders, developers, contractors, and NBFCs, HFCs. We have taken up the challenge to digitize the real estate industry which has the least tech adoption.
If you are someone who likes challenges and loves building disruptive technology what are you waiting for? Jump on our bandwagon for this roller coaster ride.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for building RESTful APIs for creating responsive web applications and mobile applications. You will also be developing and maintaining the project from scratch.
Having splendid programming competencies and a passion for developing programs or enhancing current ones is an added advantage. You’ll be working closely with the leadership team and other stakeholders.
What you'll be doing?
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focus on coding, and debug the entire back end.
- Write clean & standard code to develop rest APIs
- Troubleshoot and debug the code
- Database creation, integration, and management
- End to End knowledge & Handling of AWS
- Been updated with emerging technologies & frameworks
- Server-side programming languages
- RestAPI integration with other 3rd Party APIs
- Reporting—generating analytics and statistics
- Working knowledge of Bitbucket/git, JIRA
What do we expect?
- Prior work experience with a product B2B SaaS company (MUST)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or a related field from a reputed institution.
- Strong understanding of the programming techniques and tools
- Hands-on experience with programming languages like PHP, Node.JS, Python, ROR, Express js, Angular, React JS, React Native, MYSQL, Firebase, Mongo DB, Python, DevOps, AWS, Microservices, REST APIs [Not all Programming languages are mandatory]
- Working knowledge of MVC architecture
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Team player with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills (MUST) *
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer