Brewhackers Technologies is a place for creative people to develop themselves and thrive in a rapidly changing world. We are developing a service to help people consume and share ideas that matter faster and more efficiently. We deliver this through an app for iOS and Android.
To meet this end, we are looking for a senior software engineer with very strong technical and problem solving skills, someone who loves to work on hard problems and is great with building scalable solutions.
As part of the founding team, the tech lead will have various responsibilites, such as designing the app architecture, writing the first version of the app from scratch, and building and leading the core technical team.
Following Key Skill is Expected :
- Strong grasp for good product design.
- Minimum 2 Years Experience working with Node.js, MySQL/PostgresQL.
- Strong conceptual grasp of React Native or Flutter and minimum 1 year experience in the same.
- Strong knowledge of AWS.
- Good product architectural sensibilities to take product from concept to implementation
- Deep understanding of OO concepts, Database design, REST APIs, GraphQL & Service design.
- Knowledge of agile development and version control tools like GIT.
Now on the personality side :
- We are looking for an independent, responsible person. Mainly because there is no time for micro-management. We expect you to be able to carry your own weight and be a reliable partner.
- We are looking for a fast learner. We may need to use technologies that you never used before. That should not scare, but excite you. In most cases we may not even know what we need and you may have to propose something.
- We are looking for you to get stuff done. We work in weekly sprints because we believe in consistent delivery over big lengthy releases.
- We want you to be proactive. We appreciate conviction way more than consensus. Words are nice, opinions are cute, but proactivity in action is golden.
- We want you to be a partner for your colleagues in the dev team. Help or lead the planning process, code reviews, commits etc. Provide guidance and help your colleagues when they get stuck.
- We want you to be an over-communicator. We are remote-first and it’s up to you to show your work, explain your ideas or highlight problems.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer