Prime Software Artisan
Posted by Mehernosh Bhathena (@nosh)
As an prime software arisan (senior engineer), you'll be involved in a lot of the core system design and implementation of all of BR's projects.
Responsibilities include using technology to help solve all possible business problems.
This may be anything from writing a script to gather information from public websites to configuring services to shave a few seconds off the load time of an app to building complex tools for analysis and decision making. You will need to:
- Design and implement major tool and infrastructure projects
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and operations to build roadmap and assign priorities
- Test and validate software solutions built internally/externally
- Obsessively collect and analyse data to pursue and achieve business goals
- Manage a team of developers as a tech-lead.
This is a tech-polyglot role which can grow into roles like Principal Engineer, Software Architect etc.
- End to end experience prototyping and deploying at least one software application on any platform (IoT/web/android/iOS etc)
- Willingness to learn on the go and strive to improve at every moment.
- A strong drive for deep analysis of data
- Aptitude for designing data structures and algorithms
- Ability to come up with multiple solutions and empirically choose the best
- Willingness to wear multiple hats as needed
- Mentored at least 1 junior team member for more than 1 year
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Strong experience with 3 or more of the following:
- Apache Kafka
- React JS
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer