This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Media Analyst - Freshers
Posted by Brandstory
Company: Brandstory solutions pvt ltd
Location: Dubai,United arab Emirates
We are currently looking for enthusiastic professionals with 0-1 year of experience in -
· Qualitative Research and Analysis
· Media Measurement and Analytics
Desired Skills & Experience:
· The individual should have fair understanding on Qualitative Research and Analysis using Secondary Research and techniques
· Knowledge and experience of Social Media data analysis would be a plus
· Graduate/ Post Graduate in Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics or Economics
· Understanding of Social Media channels, data aggregation and analysis. Understanding of PR/Traditional media is a plus
· Should be able to relate any business problem that can be answered through Social Media analysis and findings
· MS Office that includes PPT, Word Doc and MS Excel. Excel with VBA Macro would be an added advantage
· Superior communication skills
· Leadership qualities to handle and communicate with the clients directly
We are one of the fastest growing Digital & Social Media Marketing and Analytics companies with a diverse group of clients. Our focus is to provide Digital Marketing Products/Services for Online Brand/Reputation Management of Businesses and prominent Individuals (Celebrity Mgmt). We create and execute comprehensive Digital Marketing and Social Media Management Strategies.
we provide clients with insightful Analytics based on listening/monitoring/tracking of conversations online. These are also used for Online Reputation Management or, for Lead generation.
Visit us at https://www.brandstory.ae/seo-services-company-in-dubai/ to find out more about our product, our team and clients!
Salary:- 1,00,000 to 2,00,000 p.a.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer