This post is from borndigital.ltd, which may or may not be affiliated with anom.io
Borndigital Ltd is looking for an Android expert who has experience in app development running among at least 50000 users, shipping regular updates and using analytics to craft the product. We will value experience in scalable products and architectures.
- At least 4 years of experience in developing for Android platform
- Should have the capability of leading a team of developers
- Must have flawless understanding of Android OS, the framework and should have built quality applications before.
Responsibilities will include:
- Interacting with the team directly, do standups, guide the team on their tasks.
- Break down features into smaller tasks.
- Implement a culture of documenting of features.
- Reshaping the architecture of the application to higher standards.
- Implementing designs. animations, interaction flows.
- Profiling the application to find and fix bottlenecks.
- Developing new features using advanced algorithms and techniques.
- Lead and participate in code reviews and product discussions.
- Adding analytics to the application to get meaningful app usage data.
We like to have passionate folks on the team who think in code, value privacy and keep quality above anything else.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer