This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
- At least 3 years of experience in the domain.
- Experience in security hardening of infrastructure.
- Experience and knowledge of common Docker usage, including building, running, and deploying images and containers.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Linux, including command line usage, bash scripting, service architecture, and security.
- Experience using AWS and GCP, including setting up and managing VPNs, managing users and permissions, and ensuring robust security.
- Continuous integration/deployment in Gitlab/Jenkins environments.
- Experience working in a high traffic, fault tolerant, & highly available 24/7/365 environment.
- Managing global environments
- Docker and Kubernetes on-premise or in AWS/GCP
- Programming in at least one language (Bash/Python/Ruby/Perl/PHP)
- Evaluate new tools and technologies based on current and future feature requirements, performance, cost-effectiveness, and reliability
- Review existing infrastructure with a fresh perspective to suggest improvements and optimizations that enable our app and backend API services to massively scale to meet current and future business demand,
- Contribute to best operational practices; create diagrams and documentation where appropriate and participate in stand-ups with the engineering team
- Collaborate directly with the engineering team to define strategy and technical infrastructure roadmap, and drive the rapid implementation of appropriate technologies
- Define and report on performance KPI Desired
- Work alongside engineering teams to design and implement AWS/GCP solutions for infrastructure that enables deployment, monitoring, logging, auto-scaling, alerting, data storage, and security
- Setting up and maintaining centralised logging processing
- Load testing
- Hardening server security
- Maintaining SSL certificates
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer