This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Data Migration Specialist with Ruby on Rails experience
Posted by Karthik Chidambaram
Docketwise is a US immigration and case management software built for the past 5 years using Ruby on Rails. We are a distributed team of software developers from various parts of the world, working entirely remote and having fun doing so. We are now on the look out for a Data Migration specialist to join our team. Here is what we expect from you
- Extensive knowledge (preferably 3 - 5 years working experience) in any of the SQL languages like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL, etc.
- Should be very sound with the database concepts
- Should be comfortable writing ruby scripts. Working knowledge in Ruby on Rails will be an added advantage
- Should have at least 2+ years of experience in performing Data migrations
- Should be able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Should have knowledge on how to work with different data sources like Microsoft Excel, CSV, etc.
- Should have working knowledge with Git and Github
- Overall, we are looking for someone who is a self starter and really passionate and disciplined about his work
If you feel that you tick all of the requirements above, let's talk further.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer