This post is from boomerangcommerce.com, which may or may not be affiliated with commerceiq.ai
Director of Engineering
Posted by R V
E-commerce enterprise software is a multi-billion dollar industry. CommerceIQ (previously known as Boomerang Commerce) is going after a $2B slice of the industry powering sales and marketing for brands selling on Amazon (and eventually e-commerce). In just a year after entering this space, the company has achieved a perfect trifecta of successes -more than 500 household brands utilize our machine learning platform to succeed on Amazon, organic revenues and funding from top tier VCs, and a product-market fit in the space demonstrated by high CSAT scores. 2019 is the year to scale our success and here’s where you come in. If you want to bet your career on a growth machine in an A+ class target market, its CommerceIQ.
We understand that A+ players don’t come easy and that’s why hiring the best and grooming them is the topmost value that we stand for. We are widely covered in top-tier media like CNBC,Wall Street Journal, FAST Company,Bloomberg and Business Insider. For more see blogs from our CEO: Thesis, Investment acceleration.
Here is what our employees are saying about working at CommerceIQ on ourYouTube Channel
As the Director of Engineering you will lead the effort in building a truly disruptive and fundamentally differentiated product. We have a core rockstarengineering team that have developed a world class pricing engine for biggest internet retailers. We are also developing the version 1.0 product that will fuel ecommerce growth for the biggest brands using ML. You will be leading and growing this team to bring a brand new product into the market.
- As a key member of the executive team, work with Product Management, Marketing, Client Services and Sales to deliver new, compelling products to market.
- Ship great products under stringent deadlines in the face of ambiguous requirements and changing business priorities.
- Attract talent, hire the best engineers and grow teams at a rapid pace.
- Establish strong interlock with Sales teams to win new deals and Client Services teams to ensure customer success.
- Design enterprise-class SaaS systems that scales to 500+ customer deployments, supports real time recommendations and bidding optimizations.
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or similar degree from a top tier institution.
What you need to succeed
- Excellent delivery and people management skills. Exceptional leadership skills and proven experience in shaping team culture
- Hands-on experience in building distributed systems with AWS and experienced in building and delivering highly scalable Enterprise SaaSsoftware.
- Proven ability to headhunt, attract, retain, coach engineering talent from top companies and universities
- Strong analytical skills and high ownership
- Prior experience with a start-up
- Willing to work with a distributed team
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer