This post is from boomerangcommerce.com, which may or may not be affiliated with commerceiq.ai
Software Development Engineer II (Application Team)
Posted by R V (@rv242)
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitably through machine learning and algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
Are you ready to power intelligent commerce?
@CommerceIQ, you will :
Experience:3+Years in designing and developing complex and scalable software modules..
- You will be responsible for developing, testing, and releasing features within time and with high quality that will drive revenue and margin impact to top brands.
- You will be designing your own features keeping in mind the scale and high availability of the systems.
- You will be working with the team and expected to perform code reviews, conduct design discussions and mentor other developers.
- You will be the owner of your feature and work directly with product teams to drive customer impact.
- You will be expected to participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team.
- You will be a key member of the hiring panel across CIQ.
- You will be the gatekeeper of the tech decisions of the team and contribute heavily to the tech strategy, working closely with product and design teams.
- Customer Obsession
- Take Ownership & Deliver Results
- Bias for Action
- Dive Deep
- Curiosity & Self-Learning
- Hire & Develop the Best
- Win as a Team
- Think Big, Take Bets, and Innovate
Apply directly: https://grnh.se/6b0ce4283us
Find more about us and the job openings on our career page https://grnh.se/db8c94303us
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer