This post is from boomerangcommerce.com, which may or may not be affiliated with commerceiq.ai
Posted by R V (@rv242)
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitably through machine learning and algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
SDET Manager Engineering
CommerceIQ is a well-funded, Series C growth stage start-up that helps consumer brands grow their business on e-commerce channels (like Amazon, Walmart) using advanced algorithms and machine learning technology. We help consumer brands win shoppers at the moment of purchase by algorithmically managing supply chain, demand forecasting, promotions and advertising spend, fraud listing detection, content optimization and other aspects that help shoppers make online purchase decisions.
In 2020, CoVid 19 affected every business, few positively and many negatively. However, E-commerce adoption has gone through the roof and we have seen e-commerce spend grow from 15% to 25% of retail spend in just 8 weeks! (Compare this to a decade that it took to grow e-commerce adoption from 5 to 15%). This put us in a unique situation and provided a huge opportunity for us to help brands grow significantly on e-commerce channels.
At the back of strong product-market fit and a change in human behaviour due to CoVid that buoyed e-commerce, we tripled our revenue consecutively in 2019 and 2020. More than 50 consumer brands use our product to drive e-commerce growth. Our customers include named brands like Bayer Healthcare, J&J, Nestle, Hamilton Beach, Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Kellogg, Kimberly Clark, Colgate, Mars, Inc. and many others.
Our focus in 2022 is to heavily invest in our engineering, product and customer success capability to bolster our product, make our customers successful and establish ourselves as a market leader in this rapidly growing market!
Top consumer brands like Nestle, Kimberly Clark, Natures Bounty, Johnson & Johnson, Mondelez, Kellogg to name a few rely on CommerceIQ suite of products to make efficient business decisions on a daily basis. It is critical to have high quality data and algorithms that drive business decisions for our customers. As a SDET Manager you are responsible for high quality delivery of CIQ products, building a high performing team and driving innovation and quality engineering excellence across your team.
In this role, you will lead a competent team of Software Development Engineers in Test (SDE-T). As a manager, you will play a crucial role in hiring and building your team, building the best practices for software quality, bringing in test frameworks and implementing metric driven technical processes to deliver the best for our customers.
The successful candidate will be obsessed with quality and relentlessly raise the bar on the quality of what we deliver, passionate about building a great team, focused on managing a fast-paced delivery schedule and influence and drive a high-level quality strategy with the leadership, as well as take a hands-on approach to implementing that strategy.
Our product suite covers the entire lifecycle of e-commerce optimization including CommerceIQ Sales, Advertising and other upcoming products. This role will have you lead the quality engineering team to build CIQ suite of products driving a profound impact on how consumer brands sell and optimize their e-commerce presence and help drive millions of dollars in ROI. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are deeply technical, highly innovative, and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems, this role is for you. Come help us build an automated e-commerce optimization suite of products!
- Mentor and guide the quality engineering team on engineering excellence best practices and own architecting our quality frameworks for speed of development, reliability, coverage and scale.
- Manage an quality engineering excellence team across the SDLC lifecycle that helps release CIQ products suite with quality and speed.
- Be a strong individual contributor with the capability of developing / improving test framework on their own.
- Hire, manage and grow a team of quality engineers with the right experience levels and skills to get the job done.
- Work with the management team to define a quality engineering delivery plan and execute it as per the plan.
- Work with the development team to evangelize and influence the quality engineering approach.
What you need to succeed
- 8+ years experience in building, delivering and scaling high quality cloud-based software products. 3+ years of people management and growing a team.
- Strong analytical and strategic problem solving skills - exhibited throughout the career
- Strong programming skills showcased in building and designing test frameworks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Prior experience in managing quality engineering teams to launch SaaS products (B2B or B2C) that have seen scale is a must.
- B.E/BTech/MS from a Tier 1 or 2 Engineering colleges (IITs / IIITs / RECs / other esteemed universities)
- Embodies CIQ’s Leadership Principles: Customer Obsession, Take Ownership and deliver results, Win as a team, Think Big, take bets and innovate, Dive Deep, Bias for Action, Hire and Develop the Best, Learn and be Curious
Apply directly: https://grnh.se/d94ebf3c3us
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer