This post is from boomerangcommerce.com, which may or may not be affiliated with commerceiq.ai
Posted by R V (@test242)
CommerceIQ is a vendor-focused, fast growing enterprise SaaS platform headquartered in Mountain View. Led by veterans from Amazon, Adobe and funded by top tier VCs. We offer a Unified Amazon Sales, Advertising, Operations Platform to help brands win on Amazon. We automate e-commerce growth of more than 500 major brands including many of Amazon’s most successful 1P sellers such as Kimberly-Clark, Kelloggs, Mars, Logitech, Nestle, Kraft, and more.
With a recent capital event, we are well funded and expanding fast to lead the market need for an IQ engine for consumer brands on E-commerce platform. We are looking for strong engineers who will join our engineering team to develop a product that will help shape how consumer brands sell on e-commerce platform.
Are you ready to power intelligent commerce ?
@CommerceIQ, you will :
- Build next-generation web applications which are efficient, reusable and with prime focus on customer delight.
- Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
- Architect, develop, and test highly interactive front-end web applications and reusable components using current web technologies and frameworks.
- Identify and communicate best practices for application architecture.
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team.
- Obsess over quality in the product you create and the code you write.
- Work closely with the Product Managers, Designers and Backend developers to implement versatile front-end solutions.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
- Interacting with other team members to passionately collaborate our innovations with teams across CommerceIQ.
- Analyze system function and performance requirements to support design concepts.
- Using New technologies like Vue.js.
- Work closely with the other team members to implement front end solutions, Endorsing upcoming standards, launching, iterating and making a difference.
Experience : 3+ Years in architecting and delivering complex user interface.
- Hands on experience in any JS framework like React / Vue.js.
- In depth knowledge of HTML, CSS, CSS post processors.
- Hands on experience in debugging and improving webapp performance.
- Prior knowledge of ES6, node.js, npm and webpack is a plus.
- Experience with testing frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, Cypress, Jest would be a plus.
- Passionate about implementing elegant User Interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Extremely detail oriented to strive for pixel perfect implementation in major browsers.
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable, highly performant code for UI components.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer