This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We at BookMyShow, are looking for passionate individuals who are self motivated and are keen on working on solutions that power the No.1 entertainment ticketing company in India.
Someone who is focused on quality and delivery with good communications skills and looks at roadblocks and challenges as just another milestone. Join us and use your skills to change the entertainment ticketing landscape in the country.
1) Develop models and algorithms that drive innovation across content and booking flows for BookMyShow. This may include the order fulfillment, long-tail content discovery, fraud detection, search, marketing personalization, etc.
2) Collaborate with the product and engineering team to deploy scalable solutions
3) Conduct statistical analysis to provide insights and identify trends / opportunities
4) Provide thought leadership by researching best practices, conducting experiments, and collaborating with industry leaders.
1) Masters / PhD in computer science, statistics, operations research or related technical discipline
2) Passion towards applied mathematics / statistics. Experience with statistical analysis (e.g., clustering, classification, forecasting etc.)
3) Technical expertise in a language of your choice, ability to rapidly prototype.
4) Experience in handling large volumes of multidimensional data or unstructured data. An e-commerce background is a plus.
5) Good business and communication skills with an ability to validate and scientifically prove hypotheses for a given business problem.
6) Prior experience in building data for complex real time problems.
4+ years of industry experience in working with Big Data , Overall Exp 8 - 12 yrs.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.