This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Ever wondered what it's like to work at a 1000+ employee company that functions with the same excitement and drive as a 3 person startup? BookMyShow is evolving, and we are inviting passionate engineers to join us in transforming our products for the next generation of internet users.
What's our work culture like?
We live in a hyper-competitive and fast-moving environment, so our attitude is impact-driven. We're constantly in a struggle against time, looking for ways to be more productive, in order to achieve the ambitious goals we set for ourselves. We like processes and agile ideologies, but don't let it hinder our performance and slow us down.
What are Job Responsibilities?
- Manage our entire front-end team - Web & Mobile apps.
- Take architectural decisions on the future stack of our platforms.
- Propagate a culture of trust, quality, collaboration and continuous innovation, by engaging with different squads and organising regular tech talks and discussions.
- Hiring the right talent across SDE levels for front-end roles
- Mentoring and up-skilling existing developers to help them meet their aspirations in-line with company goals.
Who should apply?
- Hands-on experience as a front-end developer in the past with either Web (React), React Native, Android or iOS.
- Proven experience in managing a scattered and large front-end team of 20+ developers.
- Good design understanding and experience with Design systems is a plus!
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer