Software Development Engineers | Full Stack
Posted by Tuzar Baria (@tuzarbaria)
We are currently looking for a Full Stack Engineer for our License Merchandise and eCommerce business. Looking for passionate hands-on engineers to join the BookMyShow Engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible to drive innovation in full-stack product development, while relentlessly improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
What are we looking for?
- Technically hands-on with prior experience in scalable architecture
- Bring 4-7 years of software engineering and product delivery experience
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms
- Exceptional coding skills in atleast one of the our mainstream languages (Node.JS/C#/Golang).
- Having experience with the latest web technologies such as React.JS, ES6, WebPack, PWA is an added advantage.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in architecting and building real-time, large scale e-commerce applications or high scale SAAS applications.
Preferred, Not Required
- Experience with high-performance websites and Apps catering to millions of daily traffic
- Experience with Search and Related Technologies like ElasticSearch or Solr
- Deep expertise in SQL and SQL related technologies
- Experience with NoSQL Databases like MongoDB, Counchbase etc..
- Understanding and experience of working in an Agile System.
What kinda challenges do we have?
- Build micro-services and scale applications that handle over 100,000 requests per minute.
- Automate deployments, setup real-time performance monitoring dashboards, and integrate CI/CD pipelines.
- Work with our Product and Design teams to craft customer centred applications used by millions of people everyday.
- Write algorithms to improve our personalisation and recommendation systems and drive discovery of events to millions of users
- Define rule engines to automate business workflows.
- And much more. The list is extensive and we'd love to share more details over a chat.
What will you do ?
- Collaborate and deliver well tested modules with your team.
- Drive adoption of best practices and regular participation in code reviews.
- Experiment with new and relevant technologies and tools and drive adoption for the same.
- Take independent charge of deliveries and deliver LIKE A BOSS!! (with automated testing of course)
- Take strong opinions in debates like GRPC vs HTTP2!!
- Contribute to open source. We encourage you to give back!!
- Also... DEVELOP, BUILD, TEST, and REPEAT!!
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer