Ever wondered what it's like to work at a 1000+ employee company that functions with the same excitement and drive as a 3 person startup? BookMyShow is evolving, and we are inviting passionate engineers to join us in transforming our products for the next generation of internet users.
We are on the lookout for Engineering Managers who can work with dynamic team setups and solve intriguing problems, someone who can bring a fresh mind with new ideas and perspectives and have a sense of ownership. These managers should be willing to get their hands dirty and love a challenge.
- Orchestrate the design, development and delivery with high quality, performance and scale
- Develop roadmaps for system and product growth, and then ensure timely execution and delivery
- Have high technical competence, strong technical background with a proven technical track record
- A strong collaborative mindset to work closely with your peers in various teams like Product Management, Design, Quality Assurance and more to bring diverse viewpoints and goals together
- Improve, optimize and identify opportunities for efficient software development processes
- Define a long term talent strategy across technologies. Provide supervision, mentoring and development opportunities for associates and managers who report into you
- A zeal for solving customer problems, and the cascading the same passion within your team
- Drive for innovation and improvement - encouraging and enabling your team to improve their tools, processes, and culture, keeping them agile and creative.
- Deep understanding of Opensource technologies (Node.Js, React, GoLang) and architecture in a highly scalable and available set-up
- Hands-on experience in Developing, designing & scaling complex systems
- Start-up experience to scale the organization and influence engineers.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Understanding of business processes and the application of technology to implement them
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer