Ever wondered what it’s like to work in a 1000+ employee company that functions with the same excitement and drive as a 3 person startup? BookMyShow is evolving, and we’re inviting passionate people to join us in transforming our mobile web products for the next generation of internet users.
- Identify the appropriate software architecture based on business requirements.
- To determine the technical direction for a high scale and secure architectures.
- Must be able to see whether the application has been built with quality and with reuse in mind
- Performs problem analysis and triage to identify root causes and outline resolution options
- You will also continuously discover, evaluate and implement new design patterns to maximise efficiency and improve performance to remain competitive
- Maintain and evolve software architecture documents as needed based on evolving market needs and technologies.
- Interface with IT and Security architects to ensure the project meets all corporate guidelines for deployment
- Collaboration with other departments (Cinema / Live Entertainment / Marketing / Operations /Customer Contact Centre / etc)
- Lays out the design of how applications and systems should work from a technical perspective, and quickly identifies and resolves design flaws early in design life cycle.
- Determines database structural requirements by analysing client operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with clients, evaluating current systems.
- You will work closely with software engineers in collaboration with product and other functional teams to advise technical architecture direction and design solutions.
- Knowledge of web and mobile applications
- 4+ years of experience in designing/architectural horizontally scale, multi-tenant web and mobile applications
- B.E. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in Database Design in both SQL and Nosql technologies.
- Experience in open Source or .Net technologies (Node.js, C#, GoLang)
- Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs.
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communications skills for technical audiences, able to explain technical solutions to technical teams
- Above 7 years of experience in systems and programming, technical support or implementation in either applications, technical services or e-commerce domain.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer