This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
- Work closely with the product team to conceptualize product features for web and mobile.
- Good at problem solving and finding solutions through design with keeping technology and business constraints in mind.
- Will be the user gatekeeper through out the discovery, design and development of every product and it’s features.
- Communicate interaction design flows based on user journey’s to stake holders.
- Create user journey,user persona,user scenarios,user stories,page flows and translate them to wireframes that meet product feature goals.
- Work closely with Product Managers, visual designers and front-end engineers to ensure the user goals are met through out the journey.
- Analyze heatmap, google analytics and other data to make better decisions to meet user goals.
- Suggest interaction design variations to AB test various UI interactions.
- Should be attentive to detail and organized to note product requirements (roadmaps)
- Facilitate and lead design discussions with the product team and product stakeholders.
- Offer creative solutions to product-related design/usability challenges, and expose site usability problems.
- Experience designing for the web and understanding how to apply both form and function within it while maintaining simplicity.
- Must have experience in designing customer facing or consumer oriented website or mobile app.
- Should be excellent at communication, be able to explain ideas clearly.
- Understanding of composition, balance, symmetry, and white space.
- Understand the technical limitations and liberties behind your decisions and have enough chops to communicate your ideas to our engineers.
- Understand typography and have acute eye for detail
- Must have have leadership skills.
- Must be extremely pro-active and self starter.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical work experience in DesignBachelor's
- Degree or equivalent practical work experience in Design
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer