This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Ever wondered what it's like to work in a 500+ employee company that functions with the same excitement and drive as a 3 person startup? BookMyShow is evolving, and we- re inviting passionate people to join us in transforming our mobile web products for the next generation of internet users.
A Tech Owner would be owning a small team of his own and is expected to be up with the times when it comes to new Tech. They are expected to act as tech and system design mentors to the young engineers in BookMyShow
What are we looking for :
- Technically hands-on, with deep dive expertise in designing and developing real-time internet applications or high scale SAAS applications.
- 9-12 years of experience in developing products with at least a couple of years in leading a team.
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Exceptional coding skills in atleast one of the our mainstream languages (NodeJS/C#/Golang).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with high-performance websites and Apps catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus.
- Experience with Search and Related Technologies like ElasticSearch or Solr
Your Profile :
- Will regularly meet with project stakeholders and multiple business and technical teams to define and deliver complex features.
- Interact with senior management on matters concerning several functional areas, cross-verticals, and/or customers.
- Will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Oversee execution of multiple parallel projects.
- Ensure agile best practices are applied to software development life cycle, contribute to improvement of BookMyShow software development practices.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Undertake performance tracking analysis and reporting on every project delivery.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer