This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Ever wondered what it’s like to work in a 500+ employee company that functions with the same excitement and drive as a 3 person startup? BookMyShow is evolving, and we’re inviting passionate people to join us in transforming our mobile web products for the next generation of internet users.
What's our story?
From starting-up in our founder's apartment in 1999, to the rise, fall and eventual comeback of BookMyShow in 2007, we may be one of the oldest online brands in India; but we're still an energetic and persistent startup at heart.
What's our work culture like?
We live in a hyper-competitive and fast moving environment, so our attitude is impact-driven. We're constantly in a struggle against time, looking for ways on being more productive, in order to achieve the ambitious goals we set for ourselves. We like processes and agile ideologies, but don't let it hinder our performance and slow us down.
1) Your primary focus will be development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
2) You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem.
3) solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
4) Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
5) Work with outside data sources and APIs
6) Work on bug-fixing and improving application performance
7) Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
1) Experience with Java, MVP/MVVM architecture patterns
2) Experience with REST API's or socket connections
3) Experience with Dagger and unit testing (RXJava is a plus).
4) Solid understanding Android SDK, OOP concepts, Threading and memory management
5) Open to experimenting with new technologies and languages like React Native, Flutter and Kotlin
6) Good grasp of data structures and algorithms
7) Experience with object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns
8) Experience with Android SDK
9) Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
10) Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
11) Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer