Ever wondered what it’s like to work in a 100+ employee company that functions with the same excitement and drive as a 3 person startup? BookMyShow is evolving, and we’re inviting passionate people to join us in transforming our mobile web products for the next generation of internet users.
An Engineering Manageer in BMS plays a key role in owning end to end design/Architecture of a complex system/team they have assigned to. They co-own the technology vision of the respective team and significantly contribute to the overall success of the team. They partner with the product/business teams to understand the product features and specifications, translate them into high level and low-level design thereby facilitating the team in design and development of mission-critical applications.
You would be owning a small team of his own and is expected to be up with the times when it comes to new Tech. They are expected to act as tech and system design mentors to the young engineers in BookMyShow.
What are we looking for
- Technically hands-on, with deep dive expertise in designing and developing real-time internet applications or high scale SAAS applications.
- 8-12 years of experience in developing products with at least a couple of years in leading a team.
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Exceptional coding skills in atleast one of the our mainstream languages (NodeJS/C#/Golang).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Deep SQL expertise and experience with large distributed database design
- Rigor in automated testing, code quality, and engineering best practices.
- Experience with caching Tech (Memcache, Redis, Aerospike).
If this sounds interesting to you, get in touch. Let’s talk and find out if this is the right place for you.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer