This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
• Identify the appropriate software architecture based on business requirements.
• You will work closely with software engineers in collaboration with product and other functional teams to advise technical architecture direction and design solutions
• To determine the technical direction for a highly scalable and secure architectures
• Adherence to standards and best practices, high performance, and scalable solutions
• Performs problem analysis and triage to identify root causes and outline resolution options
• Lays out the design of how applications and systems should work from a technical perspective, and quickly identifies and resolves design flaws early in design life cycle
• You will also continuously discover, evaluate and implement new design patterns to maximise efficiency and improve performance to remain competitive
• Prioritises workload and accomplishes multiple assignments on time
• Maintain and evolve software architecture documents as needed based on evolving market needs and technologies.
• Formulate and lead the architectural review process
• Interface with IT and Security architects to ensure the project meets all corporate guidelines for deployment
• Collaboration with other departments (Cinema / Live Entertainment / Marketing / Operations /Customer Contact Centre / etc).
• Knowledge of web and mobile applications
• 4+ years of experience designing/architecting horizontally scalable, multi-tenant web applications
• B.E. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred
• Above 8 years of experience in systems and programming, technical support or implementation
in either applications, technical services or e-commerce domain
• Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs
• Strong verbal, presentation and written communications skills for technical audiences, able to
explain technical solutions to technical teams
• Deep understanding & expertise with highly transactional, large relational and complex systems
• Should have participated in, and be familiar with Agile project methodologies
• Good interpersonal, problem solving, reasoning and analytical skills
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer