This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Site Reliability Engineers
Posted by Khalid Mohammad (@khalid-mohammad)
- Your Profile
- Enabling and managing services across geographically distributed Data Centers.
- Development of System Applications.
- Work with servers, appliances, firewalls, load balancers, DNS, heterogeneous DB technologies, virtualization & containers.
- Participate in Code design and review.
- Identifying and fixing issues that occur on multiple production environments.
- High availability and monitoring of Production Services.
- Work on automating infrastructure and tooling.
- Help propagate good developer practices across engineering.
- Your Checklist
- Must know Shell scripting, knowledge of core utils
- Good understanding with Docker/Containers and Docker Orchestration (swarm, Kubernetes)
- Experience in Linux/Windows administration
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- In depth knowledge of Git
- Experience with Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Strong basics of networking and storage concepts. Ability to automate repetitive tasks.
- Knowledge of Clustering, high availability configurations for Databases, etc.
- Experience in Continuous Delivery.
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS/Google Cloud/VMWare/OpenStack
- Passion for technology and flexibility to work on different platforms
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer