This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Software Engineer, freshers or experienced in Python, Java, Android or full stack
Posted by Boodl (@boodltech)
What do we need
* Fair amount of experience in Python or Go, this can be your side project or school assignment.
* Open to learning new tech, our customers need us to think on the feet and sometimes that requires you to study up on a new tech stack from scratch over the week .
* Comfortable being remote, most of us are almost always remote though you don’t have to be and can come to an office but you need to be able to work remotely and deliver.
* Good knowledge of database concepts & proficiency in at least one SQL or No SQL.
* Comfort and exposure to any cloud development platform (AWS, GCP etc.).
* 0 - 2 years of experience.
* We need everyone frontend, backend and full stack.
*P.S. We are ok if you don’t know these technologies or language as long as you are open to learning, we are open to work with you. *
What would you do
* You would help us and our client build products or features sometimes from scratch
* You would ideate on how to improve performance of these products of features
* You write associated documentation for the code that you write. Hey! Others need to understand why you wrote what you wrote!
* Setup your routine and track your own performance
* Build products that customers want
* A place to get your hands dirty with new technology almost every 6 months or so.
* Unlimited holidays, literally. As long as the work gets done we are all for not being at office.
* Unlimited Work from homes, come to office or not it’s up to you.
* Mentorship from some of the leading tech maniacs in the industry.
* Projects that are defining industries renewable energy to disaster management, SAAS to social media product
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer