This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Brand Designer-Trainee @ Bonzai (Pune) !
Posted by Vaidehi Kadam
Passion is one great force that unleashes creativity...
...Do you have the passion to learn, and the ability to think out of the box? If your answer is a firm YES, then Bonzai is waiting for you.
We are a leading Creative Management Platform (CMP) for building personalized digital experiences. Bonzai’s self-serve platform allows marketers, agencies and publishers to create, distribute and optimize data-driven experiences, at scale.
The Bonzai platform, leveraged by top Fortune 500 brands, enables the creation of programmatic, display, video and native creatives.
Bonzai is headquartered in Singapore, with offices in Sydney and Pune, India.
Check out Bonzai's Glassdoor Reviews !
Bonzai’s design team is expanding and we are looking for a Brand Designer - Trainee to join us. The work you do would be of international quality as Bonzai’s markets are spread across the APAC region. You will work out of our Pune office and report to our Senior Brand Designer.
As a Brand Designer - Trainee, you will be responsible for creating designs and artwork to the design brief shared and work with production teams to execute the designs. You will work across brand touch-points, with a variety of print and digital media. Your key responsibilities would be:
- Creating brand templates across digital and print
- Internal Communication - eDMs, slides, printed collaterals, internal merchandise
- Merchandising - design, artwork and production through vendors
- Brand collaterals - brochures, catalogues, leaflets, event collaterals, presentation
- Artwork for social media - static and video posts
- Be creative with a good eye for design
- Expert proficiency in design softwares like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, In design
- Command over MS PowerPoint and Apple Keynote
- A good understanding of print and digital production
- Knowledge of designing for the web
- Strong understanding of color and typography.
- Command over video editing for social media
What is in it for you?
- Being part of a marketing team, you will be working on some of the best technologies the industry has to offer.
- As an organization we offer our engineers the freedom to always experiment. We do not believe in Red Tape. If you have an idea we go for a vote.
- You will be part of a diverse, multicultural multi-talented team that is ever expanding.
- Friendly & warm culture
- Exposure to some of the best digital creative work executed by global brands at global scale
- Opportunity to work with a great team across countries
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer