This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Associate, Experience Technology
A Senior Experience Technologist in Sapient is responsible for developing interactive web based, mobile, and/or desktop applications using Sapient as well as Industry best practices to deliver high value and quality to Sapient clients. The Interactive Developer would work closely with Visual Designers and Application Developers to build highly-efficient, user-friendly, interfaces.
The person would evaluate and recommend appropriate usage of Rich-UI components and capabilities to enhance the user experience. He / She would also be responsible for leading key tracks/ teams and mentoring team members in key Interactive technologies. He / She would also manage clients and represent Sapient’s expertise and thought leadership in Interactive technologies and applications.
- Understand Clients’ business problems and engage in Client servicing to manage peer-level Client relationships
- Develop an accurate and realistic design plan along with risk mitigation solutions for the project
- Liaison with Information Architects and Designers to finalize the usability and feasibility of interface designs
- Create seamless processes for the team by establishing standards and frameworks for effective and efficient integration. Create and track the plan and activities for the team members on a day to day basis.
- Provide training to peers and clients in relevant technologies
- Create accurate, realistic design plan for the project, ensuring that all tracks are effectively planned
- Strong, innovative and initiative-seeking approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Strong communication skills with sound articulation and comprehension
- Ardent desire to explore and learn emerging interactive technologies
- 4-9 years experience
- At least 6 month experience with ReactJs
- Experience using fluid grids, and building responsive/adaptive websites using Bootstrap etc.
- Hands-on experience working with client-side templating languages like Handlebars, Mustache, etc.
- Familiarity of working with frontend build systems and automating the same using Grunt / Gulp is a plus
- Familiarity of working with TDD in JS with the help of frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, Karma etc. is a plus
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility and how they relate to development
- Moderate to Strong graphics manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop
SapientRazorfish is a new breed of transformation partner designed to help companies reimagine their businesses for the connected world. With more than 12,000 people and 70 offices around the globe, our capabilities span growth and business model strategy, new product and service innovation, customer experience, enterprise digital transformation, IT modernization, omni-channel commerce, precision marketing, change management, digital operations, digital innovation, data strategy and advanced analytics.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
ReactFoo Delhi 2018: On React, alternatives to React, React Native and front-end engineering
As a Hasjob user, we have a special deal for you: 10% off on conference tickets. No hassle of adding discount code manually: just click on the buttons below and the discount will be auto-applied when you select a ticket.
Also, don't forget to checkout the workshop we have lined up as a part of this. Use this opportunity to upskill yourself and land a better job.