Senior Java Engineer
Posted by Kiran das (@kirandas)
- Looking for T shaped resources who can guide technical teams at varying levels (at platform, applications,
services, data, UI levels); hand-on / savvy enough to dive deep into specific design/implementation
needs as required, at any of these levels
- 8-10 years of experience across varied solution design & implementation of software systems or
- Must have played key roles (Technical Solution Lead/Integration SME/Architect) in large scale projects
involving multiple technologies and products
- Expertise on java/jee, Spring Boot, ORM is a must
- Experience in Event-Driven Architecture is a must
- Experience in service or applications Integration space, using modern approaches and middleware tools is
- API design and implementation experience is a must
- Must have demonstrated skills in delivering on new products & new technologies in recent past (3 years)
- Experience in configuring specific application environments and awareness to work with build/deploy
tools is a must
- Exposure to different kinds of architectures and the ability to create architectural views is a definite plus
- Experience working on Cloud platforms and Containers would be a differentiator. Knowledge of AWS
Cloud: S3 , Fargate , Kubernetes , Cloud Watch , RDS
- Knowledge of EIS/Guidewire Platform is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Insurance Domain is a plus.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer