Greetings from Value Max Properties
Urgent job opportunity as Sales Executive - Real estate Sales
Qualification : Any Degree & MBA- Marketing.
Experience : Fresher’s
Job location : Manikonda & Bandlaguda, Hyderabad.
Mode Of Interview : F2F Interview on 11 Nov 2020 @ Hyderabad
CTC : Rs. 12k to 15 K Per Month (Plus Incentives)- Negotiable based on performance.
Two wheeler required (Expenses will be bared by company)
Not much travel required
- Figure out the potential of new projects and to do tie-ups with them.
- Handling clients to solve their query and also sell them residential & Commercial projects
- Making Site visits to clients in Residential & Commercial projects.
- Meeting with the clients and explaining the details of projects/venture.
- Conducting events and worksites in various organizations to reach the customers.
- Convincing the customers to buy the product /flats.
- Prospecting clients through mediums such as Internet, Personal contacts, company Database, Roadshows, Door to Door colony campaigns, Supermarkets, Hospital, Clubs,etc.
- To monitor Tele callers, effectively convert leads to business.
- Maximize revenue generation and lead closures by using social and public media marketing campaigns.
- Strong client focus including pre and post-sales services.
- Meet and advise clients on real estate.
- Transaction management and deal closure from sourcing to ROI generation.
- Collection & compilation of Sales reports (MIS).
- Follow up & Co-ordination with the clients.
- To make site visits with the clients.
- To draw payment plans of the customers / dues recovery
- Interactions with clients to enhance delivery for repeat and new
- Helping in Preparation of all documentation involved in the transaction of the deal, up to registration of Sale Deeds.
Interested candidates can forward CV to above mail ID [email protected]
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.