This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Company name: Blackstraw.ai
Oﬃce location: Mumbai
Notice: Immediate joiners / 15 days
Job Type: Full-time
● Should have 8-12 years of experience in IT/design background along with client facing capabilities.
● Should have minimum 6 years of experience in designing.
● Candidate should have good communication skills.
● Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
● Engage with product management, engineering, business stakeholders, and third-party vendors to understand the project
● Develop and present documentation, user ﬂows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes
● Leverage user testing make product improvements
● Help deﬁne user interaction models for new and existing products.
● Sketch and present UI concepts, including visual design and behaviours with paper sketches, wireframes, task/workﬂows, simple working prototypes, or whatever form best communicate your ideas. behaviours
● Participate in user-centred research with customers through focus groups, usage analysis, and rapid prototyping.
● Communicate UI design solutions to multiple development teams through detailed speciﬁcations and similar types of communication documents.
● Should be capable of gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
● Should be capable of illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process ﬂows and sitemaps
● Able to prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
● Designing graphics user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
● Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
● Coordinate with technology teams to understand the technology gap and plan the design accordingly
● Should have Proven client relationship skills and viewed as a trusted adviser
● Strong communication and collaboration skills, proactive communicator Key Skills
● Portfolio of design projects
● Proﬁcient in visual design and wireframing tools
● Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
● Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
● Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
● Good time-management skills
Education Qualiﬁcation: B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science / Mathematics / Image Processing or related ﬁelds from one of the premier Institutes (IITs/NITs/BITS)
Seniority Level: Senior level
● Information Technology and Services
● Computer Software
Job Functions ● Engineering
Please note: It would be great if the candidate shares their portfolio along with resume.
- No dress code
- Work 5 days a week.
- Very relaxed working conditions
- An hour for lunch
- A competitive salary + regular reviews
- In-house training and support
- Play games on Fridays with colleagues and friends in the office
- Free Tea/Coffee and snacks
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer