This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Software Engineer (Java Architect)
Posted by Samriddhi Gupta (@samriddhigupta)
- Design and build highly scalable java based transactional web applications.
- End to end responsibility of delivery of requirements within timeframe
- Managing a team of 3-4 engineers
- Direct interaction with internal and external clients to understand requirements and for integration purpose
- Write clean, maintainable code with best standard practices.
- Participate in all phases of development including requirement gathering, development and deployment
- Mentor & lead the team.
- Excellent Command over JAVA, DS, Algorithms, Postgres or similar RDBMS.
- Knowledge of full stack development including Front end or Android native development is plus (not mandatory though)
- Acute sense of customer behaviour, satisfaction and product development is required.
- At least 3-4 years of hardcore development experience with product companies along with managing small team.
- Highly energized startup environment with a well profiled team of ex-google/microsoft.
- Fast growth as the company grows
- Flexible and chilled out company culture.
- Stock Options.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer