Front end Engineer: 4+ yrs: React.js/Angularjs
Posted by Tuhina Rani (@tuhinarani)
Designation: Sr. Software Engineer, Frontend
Experience: 4+ years
Work Location: Bangalore/Mumbai
About the role:
As Bizongo Engineering, our mission is to create innovative platforms which disrupt current inefficient business processes to drive efficiency and fuel growth for businesses of the future. Keeping this mission in mind, we build products for Everything Packaging in Bizongo, which covers all three aspects of Packaging - Design, Development and Procurement.
We are looking for engineers who can bring fresh ideas, function at scale and are passionate about technology. We expect our engineers to be multidimensional, display leadership and have a zeal for learning as well as experimentation as we push business efficiency through our technology.
As Software Engineer at Bizongo, you will be working on developing the next generation of technology that will provide right experience for businesses and help make their processes efficient. You will be constantly challenged to build the products in the most efficient and scalable way possible. Being a senior software engineer, you will be taking care of the frontend development, interacting with Product and UI/UX team on the feasibility of the designs (and microinteractions) and building it with the best Frontend Engineering Practices.
- Experience in building the products from the scratch and have the direct involvement in scaling it to 100x
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS, JavascriCoffeeScriptript and front-end frameworks like AngularJS, ReactJS
- Excellent in data structures, analyzing and solving problems
- Understanding of technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering
- Understanding of RESTful APIs
- Thorough with using Git
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Programming and MVC
- Brownie points if you understand prevalent design patterns
- Write scalable production level applications
- Performance optimization, caching techniques is a plus
- Understanding of how the web works in general
- You can’t live without writing beautiful code
- Passionate to work in a start-up
It would be a plus if:
- UI/UX is the most important thing to you in the world
- Knowledge of creating fault-tolerant, extensible, reusable app architecture
- Good in analysing and solving problems
- Accountable of the frontend design and implementation
- Coming up with the clear architectural design of the product
- Writing architectural design documents and having them reviewed
- Writing Robust, Bug-free code best software engineering practices
- Active participation in Code Reviews
- Feedback loop - Making sure feedback is taken for the product and implementing of the same
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with India’s leading B2B Platform.
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast-paced and charged environment.
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company.
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of B2B and Packaging.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer