Sr. Mobile Engineer
Posted by Gurpreet Kaloti (@Gurpreet123)
Birchford Solutions https://hasjob.co/birchford.com/rf85r , Mumbai, Andheri west · birchford.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · Mobile (iPhone, Android, other)Mobile (iPhone, Android, other)
Sr. Mobile Engineer
Birchford’s Engineering Team is responsible for delivery of high-quality products and features to drive the company forward and continuously improve our product. We are seeking a highly motivated engineer to work in the Sr. mobile engineer role. He/she will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's new Flutter development framework.
- Analysis, design, implement and test of new apps as well as support exiting apps built in Java/Swift
- Develop mobile applications in Flutter
- Deploy product updates, fixes and related processes as required
- Attend client meetings, able to confidently demonstrate your work
- Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a relevant field.
- Prior experience developing with Flutter is mandatory.
- Experience developing with Dart, whether with Flutter and/or for the web, is required. Additionally, deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps is desired.
- Expertise in iOS and/or Android development is mandatory. Minimum of 5 years full-time mobile development experience (iOS, Android)- Experience with Flutter & Dart is must.
- Experience with Java and/or Swift/Objective-C is preferred
- Experience launching and managing Production mobile apps on both OS i.e. Android & IOS
- Experience authoring, testing, and deploying code mission-critical applications
- Experience developing integrations with common APIs (e.g., Firebase, Twitter, Instagram, Stripe, Youtube, Google etc.)
- Mindset to take up projects individually.
- Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter. Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Write clear, maintainable and testable code that you are proud of
- Work alongside UX/UI developers
- Optimise performance, taking external factors into account such as maximising battery life / efficiency, minimising network load, handling situations whereby signal may not be available or limited etc.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
- Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- Solid team player.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer