Python Django Engineer
Posted by Gurpreet Kaloti (@Gurpreet123)
As a Python Django Engineer on our team you will:
- Use existing design patterns and framework to iteratively write and review maintainable code.
- Help flesh out scalable application architectures.
- Proactively improve product quality through peer code review.
- Identify and challenge established organizational limitations, and offer solutions.
- Explore efficiency and effectiveness, and suggest improvements to process revisions.
- Assist in growing a catalog of unit and functional tests for both new and existing solutions.
- Enjoying your work, your team, and your quality of life
You should bring:
- At least 3+ years of experience in various Python frameworks
- At least 3+ years of experience in writing Python using the Django and Django Rest framework
- At least 2+ years of experience in J2EE, Spring boot, etc
- Proficiency in the tenants of Rest Web services using the JSON API standard
- Proficiency in deploying applications to cloud based platform as a service using aws, google cloud and integration with 3rd party webservices
- Several years of client-side focused, web application development experience.
- Deep knowledge of the web application development ecosystem.
- Understanding of application stacks, and DevOps workflows.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, from team members to senior management.
- Having experience in Machine learning, Data science and micro services area would be preferred
- Working knowledge of command-line utilities, build tools, version control and branching strategies.
- A commitment to quality, and a desire to improve.
- An excellent understanding of browser-based technology and specifications.
- A strong drive to solve problems of all types.
- An intense dislike of waste and activities that add no value to team growth or productivity.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, and comfort with uncertainty and ambiguity.
- A firm belief in exchanging constructive and respectful feedback.
- Enthusiasm and a desire to be part of an excellent team.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer