As part of the marketing team, you will be responsible for developing content and campaigns for outbound and inbound marketing initiatives and work closely with all key stakeholders of the organization – leadership, product engineering, and sales.
An assured self-starter who loves ideas, you need to have a native’s aptitude for social and be comfortable with writing long-form content.
- Ideate, conceptualize and provide sharp and engaging written content for our product portfolio across digital media channels and take an active role in managing them
- Think of insight-driven, original concepts that work for online and offline channels incl. (but not limited to) print, films, website and social media.
- Additional responsibilities include developing, collating & editing content for blogs, whitepapers, newsletters, sales engagement collateral, feature articles, leadership communications, credentials, product videos, brochures, microsites, points of view, research reports, internal campaigns, etc.
- Conduct research on relevant topics. Ability to ask the right questions and conduct the necessary inquiries. Work in close consultation with cross-functional colleagues to ensure consistent, high-quality deliverables.
- Have a good understanding of SEO/SEM and keyword strategy
- Manage project timelines efficiently.
- Ensure the work is in line with the brief and work within the branding strategy and target groups, across the product portfolio.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work cohesively with the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or similar.
- 3-5 years of copywriting experience.
- Work experience in tech-related areas.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the product managers, designers and developers to write persuasive copy that promotes technical products and services.
- Determine the needs of end users and write engaging copy that suits those needs.
- Communicate with the team and study our products to be able to write in a better and more informed way.
- Use different types of media like photographs, charts and animations that engage the user and increase understanding of the subject.
- Create uniform content across the different distribution channels.
- Ability to listen and gather feedback from our users and deliver improved solutions for their needs.
- You’re a writer first and foremost: you love to write product copy that’s clear and human, you’re meticulous about punctuation and grammar, and you have a knack for the tone of voice.
- You know how to share your vision and expertise with people from various backgrounds and disciplines, and you’re great at getting buy-in.
- You’re a strategic thinker and a problem solver.
- You take initiative and you’re comfortable giving constructive feedback and having difficult conversations.
- You’re not afraid to ask questions, speak up and dig-deeper until you’re confident you understand an issue well.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer