This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Bigshyft is hiring for Toppr
Posted by Smita
We are looking for a Sr Backend Developer with the following qualities:
- Hardcore experience in backend development with technical leadership.
- Proven expertise in building customer facing technology products for global customers.
- Ability to deal with a fast-paced environment.
- History with strong problem solving skills coupled with hands on experience in algorithms and data structures.
The Sr Backend Developer will be working with a highly competent & performance oriented Engineering team.
FEW OF THE CHALLENGES WE ARE WORKING ON..
- Real time analysis of large data sets to generate student's knowledge state.
- Predicting performance with least amount of input.
- Platform for teachers across India to create and review content as well as manage content projects.
- Customized CRM to help counsellors quickly identify student needs and address them.
- Develop a high sense of ownership for your code and work closely with Product.
- Focus on code quality and deliver projects with high business impact.
- Working in a startup environment pushing boundaries with deep involvement with business.
- Translating design mock-ups and prototypes into working application designs.
- Database design and optimization.
- BE/BS/BTech in Computer Science or related field with 2+ years of practical experience.
- Good level skills in one or more of Python, Ruby, Scala, GoLang, C.
- Hands on experience in system architecture and data modeling.
- Good experience in distributed systems and relational databases.
- Experience with databases like MySQL, AuroraDB, MongoDB, CouchDB etc.
- Understanding of Apache Lucene for search using Solr or Elasticsearch.
- Scaled systems using RabbitMQ/Kafka.
- Extensively used Redis/Memcache for speeding up apps for performance.
- Managed/ Owned infrastructure on AWS and setup high availability systems.
- Worked on micro-services based architecture and design.
OUR TECH STACK:
- Nginx, UWSGI
- MySQL, Solr, MongoDB, Memcache, Redis
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer