Bigshyft is hiring for Skeps - Fintech Startup
Posted by Smita
Job Description – NodeJS Engineer, SDE
Experience: 2 to 8 Years
Your role would involve:
1) Building the platform architecture using multiple technologies like NodeJS, ExpressJS, Ethereum Blockchain, Solidity
2) Assessing the security risks associated with the platform architecture and
suggesting/implementing suitable changes for the same.
3) Scaling up the infrastructure to meet increasing demand.
4) Understanding the underlying blockchain architecture and how the APIs have been designed and exposed for consumption
5) Working on optimization algorithms to ensure faster settlement through the platform and minimize any technical/financial risk
6) Setting up processes for easy deployment and maintenance of network infrastructure
1) Should have built an end to end full stack product – as part of a startup, or an organization– but understanding of the product architecture and its nuances is necessary
2) Experience with building production systems for a startup or an Organization
3) Good command over NodeJs and its internals is expected. Knowledge about ethereum blockchain desirable
4) Should be comfortable with RESTful web services/ APIs using ExpressJS
5) Should be comfortable with server side technologies as well – Python, Node.js, Docker, Kubernetes, Git et al
6) Should have good command over cloud infrastructure AWS (preferred), MS Azure or Google Cloud
7) Should have keen attention for detail and should be obsessed with building a good product – Applicants are strongly encouraged to share their github/bitbucket or product URLs
8) Should be able to learn fast and understand new concepts quickly
9) Should be willing to work in an agile startup environment and take complete ownership of the assigned responsibility
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer