This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Remote Ruby on Rails Engineers
Posted by Neeraj Singh (@bigbinaryjobs)
BigBinary is a leading web and mobile app development firm. Specializing in Ruby on Rails, React, React Native, and Node, BigBinary has been invited to speak at over 27 programming related conferences worldwide and is one of Inc. 5000's fastest-growing companies in the USA. BigBinary has also led multiple clients to and through acquisitions, as well as helping venture-backed clients raise tens of millions of dollars. Our blog is a distinguished voice in the Rails community and has been shared by publications, such as Ruby Weekly.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails Engineer to build and implement high-quality software for both internal products and clients. In this role, you will be working alongside developers, designers, and QAs to solve problems using the software. You will have the opportunity to deliver high-quality work with clients ranging from fast-growing startups to mature corporations while developing and building your own skillset.
* Write clean, secure, efficient, and maintainable code.
* Solve complex technical problems.
* Work with stakeholders to discuss and gather requirements.
* Verify and deploy applications.
* Review the code of other people.
* Participate in architecture discussions and design reviews.
* Optimize the application for scalability and performance.
* Improve internal documentation and reference books.
* Located in India.
* Fluent in English.
* 2+ years of experience with building and deploying production software in Ruby on Rails.
* Expertise in Git, GitHub, and Docker.
* Ability to learn and write production-ready code.
* Attention to detail.
* Strong problem-solving capabilities.
* Experience with ReactJS or React Native is a major plus.
Benefits & Perks
* Paid a competitive salary.
* Work at a sustainable pace, with realistic targets.
* Encouraged to contribute to open source projects.
* Participate in a culture of learning and sharing learning.
* Remote work. BigBinary has been a 100% remote company since the day it started in 2011.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer