This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
HR / Administrative Assistant
Posted by Vipul A M (@vipulnsward)
BigBinary is a software development agency that builds web and mobile applications.
We have office in San Francisco and in Pune.
We are looking for an HR/Office admin to help run our Pune office. Here are some the things that you might be asked to do.
1. Manage out of town employees travel to Pune
BigBinary has 40 employees spread all over India. We are 100% remote company so people work from anywhere they wish to work from. 25 people out of 40 have their home city other than Pune.
People from outside of Pune regularly come to work from Pune office for a week or two weeks or longer. They also come to attend conferences. We expect office administrator to manage their accommodation and to ensure that visitors have a smooth stay while they are in Pune.
2. Helping onboard new employees
* Ensure people have been give agreement and joining letters.
* Assistance in setting up bank account etc.
* Help with other financial matter.
3. Managing office
* Keeping supplies stocked. Re order items if necessary.
* Co-ordinate with accounting department to pay monthly bills like electricity bill, Office Rent, Internet bill, Snacks Center, Waste management, drinking water etc.
* Sort out all internet/electrical/water/AC/pest control issues with help of office boy when things are not working.
4. Hosting meetups in office
We love to host meet ups at our office and we like to be a good host. Here are some of the things that needs to be taken care of to ensure a good meet up.
* Ensure that there is enough snacks for the event.
* We love to give out t-shirts to the people who come to attend the event. Ensure that there are enough t-shirts in stock.
* We record the meet ups. We have the necessary audio and video equipments. However one needs to start the recording with the right setting and end the recording when the presentation is over.
* After recording is done then send the recordings to our video editor for post processing.
* After the video editing is done then post the video on youtube.
4. Other tasks
* Representing BigBinary at conferences: We go to various conferences, we need to make sure we have swag to give away (work with our designer, procure it, purchase, transport) at such conferences or if we have stalls setup, we are taking care of the stalls.
* Handle queries about EPF’s or other financials in co-ordination with Accountant.
* Calculate, update PTO’s and share with Accountant, co-ordinate with people if they have queries about PTO.
* People need to sometimes file for visa, loans, etc. Prepare and make sure they receive expected documentation.
* Try to handle or address most of employees concerns about HR policies, etc.
*Helping out in some of the conferences we arrange.
* You'll be our very first HR, and will work the Founder and Directors to offload their HR activities if any.
* We are remote first Company. We setup our office in Pune last year, where majority of team resides. It's not mandatory for the other Employees to work out of the office.
* The office is located in the heart of Pune's most fun places to hang out- Koregaon Park, with most of the city's Restaurants and Clubs around :-)
* We are looking for someone who can work out of the Pune office everyday.
Please answer following questions when you reply
* Attach your resume in PDF format. No word document please.
* How many years you have been working as a HR.
* Expected salary.
* Your Skype ID.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.