This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Technical Lead-Node JS
Posted by swetha hs
- Design and develop core server side components for BigBasket.com consumer facing site as well as for back-end logistics
- Define and implement data flow/interactions across various business components.
- Prototype new ideas
- Do code reviews, responsible for the delivery of the features/tasks at the highest quality with in the committed timelines.
- Strong hands on experience with NodeJS, ExpressJS.
- Strong hands on experience with Async Programming.
- Must have Domain Experience in Search and Ad-Serving in Ecommerce Industry.
- Strong hands on experience with SQL, RDBMS, Data Modeling.
- Strong hands on experience with Lucene, Solr/Elastic.
- Strong hands on experience is using caching systems such as Aerospike, Redis.
- Experience with database query tuning.
- Must be adaptive to experimenting new technologies.
- Must have excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal, leadership, and problem solving skills
- Must be able to work independently and enjoy working at a fast paced start-up environment.
- Hands on experience in python/django is a plus.
- Knowledge of Kafka or any message queue systems is a desirable.
- Having E commerce search experience is a plus.
- Hands on experience in REST API specification (Swagger will be a plus).
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer