This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Responsibilities and Duties
- Troubleshoot and resolve software related issues.
- Good customer support experience.
- Perform appropriate and timely investigation and problem solving.
- Quickly identify issues that require escalation.
- Meet performance standards set by the department including quality and efficiency of calls/ emails answered.
- Continuously improve skills through self-study or participation in training sessions.
- Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in effective ways.
- Internally recognized specialist on complex technical and business matters. .
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments, and may provide guidance to other team members.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree program in a technical field such as Computer Science, Information Technology Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of operating systems and software applications.
- Building of custom reports.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service.
- Sound analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Should have Basic knowledge in PHP, Linux
- Able to communicate technical details in a clear and concise manner.
- Must know languages such as English, Hindi and any regional language
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer